Monday, October 5, 2009

A Peek at my Pantry

So I find it helpful when I see what others do and what they have in their fridge and pantry. That way I get a better handle on what I'm up against and it gives me more confidence. If you are like this keep reading.

I will list what I usually keep in my pantry and shelves. Then further down I will type out what I keep in my fridge. If it helps you to know, I am on a budget and I try to get what is cheapest but also what is healthy; a good balance of both.

In My Pantry:

Flour:

Sorghum Flour
Tapioca (Starch) Flour
White Rice Flour
Cornstarch
Potato Starch Flour
Potato Flour
Sweet Rice Flour
Featherlight Flour Mix
French Bread/Pizza Mix

Cereal:

Panda Puffs
Gorilla Munch
Various GF Chex varieties
Some Gluten containing cereal for the rest of the family

Other Baking Products:

Guar Gum
Unflavored Gelatin
Egg Replacer

Salt

Baking Powder
Baking Soda

Vanilla Flavoring/Extract

Dry Milk Powder
Hershey's Baking Cocoa
An off brand of chocolate chips

Brown Sugar
White Sugar
Powdered Sugar
Light Corn Syrup

Raisins
Craisins
Shredded Coconut

Canola Oil
Olive Oil
Crisco

Various kinds of Rice
GF Pasta
Potatos
Onions
Squash

Pudding Mix
Canned Black beans
Canned Tomatoes
Tomato Paste
Pasta Sauce
Canned Stir Fry Veggies
Tuna
Salmon
Canned Fruit
Black Olives

Chips
Crackers
Fruit Snacks

Peanut Butter
Honey

Chicken Bouillon


In The Freezer:

Almond Meal/Flour
Quinoa Flour
Brown Rice Flour
Ground Flax Seed
Corn Meal
Flax Seed

Yeast

Juice

Veggies
Fruit

Homemade Sliced Bread
Brown Rice Tortillas

Ice Cream

Hormel Pepperoni
Hormel Canadian Bacon
Meat
GF Chicken Nuggets


In The Refrigerator:

Milk
Juice
Water

Jelly/Jam
Butter

Salad Dressings
La Choy Lite Soy Sauce (Cheaper than Tamari)
Heinz Worcestershire Sauce
Heinz Ketchup
Miracle Whip
Mustard
Pickle Relish
Pickles

Beef Bouillon

Eggs
Yogurt
Cheese
Deli Meat

Leftovers

Applesauce
Vegetables
Fruit

No comments: